The British Business Bank, along with several partners from across the UK, is delighted to be hosting Business Finance Week 2023 from the 6th – 10th November 2023.
On the 7th of November, we will be hosting a webinar in partnership with Lifted Ventures for an insightful event supporting equality, diversity, and inclusion, where we will break down the biggest barriers to investment for diverse founders.
At the event you’ll hear a comprehensive overview of how the external finance environment is evolving to meet broader needs, plus a discussion on how to attract investment and why diversity, inclusion and sustainability are so important.
- Tony Greenham, British Business Bank
- Jordan Dargue, Founder, Lifted Ventures
- Helen Oldham, Founder, Lifted Ventures
- Jess Jackson, Investment Manager, Praetura Ventures
- Ellie Baker, Incusive Business Manager, Lloyds Bank
- Henrietta Boyd, Co-Founder & Director, HaloCycle
Date: 7th November
Time: 10 – 11:30am
To book your tickets for this free event please visit – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/unlocking-potential-for-your-business-through-diversity-and-sustainability-tickets-714467390197?aff=Website