Thursday 7th September 08:15-09:30am
The upcoming Hartlepool Economic & Business Forum will take place 8:15am-9:30am, Thursday 7th September at The Centre of Independent Living. The event will provide an overview of the Hartlepool plant for the HS2, from STRABAG UK LTD. Please see an overview of the agenda below.
All attendees must register via the EventBrite link here.
- 8:15am: Arrivals and breakfast
- 8:30am: Introduction and confirm Steering Group members (Peter Olsen)
- 8:35am: Launch of awards
- 8:40am: STRABAG (Florian Wagner and Colin Niccolls)
- 8:55am: Question & Answer session
- 9:05am: Message from HBC (Tony Hanson, Director of Neighbourhoods and Development)
- 9:10am: Networking
- 9:30am: Event finish
Breakfast rolls and refreshments will be available for attendees. Please see a map here, which shows nearby parking.
Any questions and/or dietary requirements, please email Hartlepooleconomicforum@hartlepool.gov.uk