Appointments available 9am - 4pm, Monday 6th September
Tees Valley Business’s ‘EU & International Trade Virtual Roadshow’ is coming Hartlepool on Monday 6th September – secure your FREE slot to put your questions to our expert panel.
If you’re based in Hartlepool, you can sign-up for a 30-minute virtual appointment with a panel of EU and International Trade specialists. During your personal appointment you will be able to put your questions to our experts, find out what support is available for your business locally and discover how to take advantage of international markets and new opportunities. Our experts each bring specialist insights to the panel, including local knowledge of your area, so you can get tailored advice, guidance, support and signposting for your business.
To register and find out more information, please click here.
Meet the Panel:
- Amanda Rowen – International Trade Adviser, The Department for International Trade
- Peter Dale – Innovate UK Edge
- Israr Hussain – Economic Growth Manager, Hartlepool Borough Council
- Lesley Hawke – Business Advisor, Tees Valley Combined Authority
- John Christal & Ben Bradford – Tees Valley Business EU & International Trade Support team