8:30am-9:30am, Thursday 15th July
As an active business in Hartlepool, we would like to invite you to attend the Economic Regeneration & Tourism Forum. Please see event details below and to register please click here.
- Event: Economic Regeneration & Tourism Forum
- Date: Thursday 15th July 2021
- Time: 8:30am till 9:30am
- Location: Microsoft Teams Online (Joining instructions will be sent to attendees in advance of the meeting)
Economic Regeneration & Tourism Forum Details:
The next online meeting of the Hartlepool Economic Regeneration and Tourism Forum will provide businesses with an update on Hartlepool’s recently announced successful Town Deal bid, and opportunities available to local employers through skills and employment projects. The agenda will be as below:
- Hartlepool Borough Council will provide an general overview of the five projects included in the Town Investment Plan as part of the successful bid.
- Gary Riches, Assistant Principal at Hartlepool College of Further Education.
- Mark Hughes, Head of Hartlepool Sixth Form College.
If you have any questions or are unable to attend but have some thoughts that you would like to share with the Council then please get in touch by email to email@example.com