8:30am-9:30am, Thursday 11th February
Business owners and leaders in Hartlepool are encouraged to attend the Economic Regeneration & Tourism Forum. Please see event details below and to register please click here.
- Event: Economic Regeneration & Tourism Forum
- Date: Thursday 11th February 2021
- Time: 8:30am till 9:30am
- Location: Microsoft Teams Online (Joining instructions will be sent to attendees in advance of the meeting)
Economic Regeneration & Tourism Forum Details:
- This online meeting will provide businesses with an update on Hartlepool’s current Covid-19 position. Denise McGuckin, Managing Director of Hartlepool Borough Council, will provide an update on the latest local Covid-19 intelligence and details of the Council’s response, including the recently launched community testing programme.
- James Magog, Assistant Director (Finance), will attend to provide a summary of the Government funded financial assistance available to businesses through the Council.
- Update on the Hartlepool Town Deal
- Update on Tees Valley Freeport bid
If you have any questions or are unable to attend but have some thoughts that you would like to share with the Council then please get in touch by email to email@example.com