Apply for the 2024 Awards from 6th May 2023
The King’s Awards for Enterprise are for outstanding achievement by UK businesses in the categories of:
- International trade
- Sustainable development
- Promoting opportunity through social mobility
If you win you’ll be:
- invited to a Royal reception
- presented with the award at your company by one of The King’s representatives, a Lord-Lieutenant
- able to fly The King’s Awards flag at your main office, and use the emblem on your marketing materials (for example, on your packaging, advertisements, stationery and website)
- given a Grant of Appointment (an official certificate) and a commemorative crystal trophy
The awards are valid for 5 years.
Winners have reported benefiting from worldwide recognition, increased commercial value, greater press coverage and a boost to staff morale.
Applications are now open and will close Tuesday 12th September 2023.
For more details about the awards including eligibility and application details, please click here.