Small Business Leadership Programme
Registration is open for a new, fully-funded 10-week leadership programme supported by the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy.
The programme is designed to help SMEs build resilience, tackle the challenges faced during and after Covid-19, and drive future productivity and growth.
- Make your business more resilient
- Boost business performance and growth
- Create an innovative and agile organisation
- Recover from the impact of Covid-19
- Plan for the future of your business
- Build leadership confidence and effectiveness
- Build lasting relationships with small business leaders
- Improve risk management and efficiency
Eligible businesses must be SMEs based in England, employ between 5 and 249 people also, be operational for at least 1 year. The participant should be a decision maker/ member of the senior management team with at least 1 person reporting directly to them with the commitment to attend the full programme.
To read more about the programme, eligibility, curriculum and to register please click here.