We would like to monitor how you interact with this website so we may continue to improve it.
The historic seaside town of Seaton Carew has been the focus of a regeneration project, aimed at bringing visitors back to the town to make the most of this leisure destination and the beautiful coastline.
Investor: Hartlepool Borough Council, Coastal Communities Fund.
A £1.3m regeneration scheme was completed in 2019, revitalising the seafront at Seaton Carew. With the delivery of the masterplan came a number of new attractions to the historic seaside resort, supporting the development of the tourist economy in the town.
- The Grade II Listed Clock Tower & Bus Station has been restored and refurbished.
- An outdoor leisure park has been opened including a water park area.
- New seating and planting has been installed.
- Eight colourful beach huts have been installed and are available for hire to the public, operating all year round.
- A Crazy Golf course has been built.
- Installation of benches along coronation drive.
Visit ExploreHartlepool.com here to see the visitor offer behind Seaton Carew’s renewed appeal as a seaside visitor destination.