With expenditure on healthcare set to double over the next 10 years and a chronic shortage of local manufacture, the opportunities offered by markets across Sub-Saharan Africa are currently vast for UK companies.
Join the Department for International Trade (DIT) for this Northern Powerhouse Trade Mission to Africa Health. Taking place in Johannesburg, the exhibition provides the perfect platform for UK companies to promote their products to over 11,000 delegates from across Sub-Saharan Africa.
Why Africa Health?
- Largest regional show in Africa supported by private and national healthcare organisations, attracts 10,000 healthcare professionals, distributors, manufacturers and service providers
- 90% of medical devices in the region are imported
- Join over 550 leading regional and global exhibitors from 68 countries
- Healthcare spend in Sub-Saharan Africa is set to exceed £26bn in 2018
- Healthcare expenditure in South Africa alone is worth £9bn
- 96% of visitors are from Africa, with a large proportion of dealers and distributors
There are several ways in which a northern businesses can participate in Africa Health and you can find out here.