Do you need business support, advice and funding to help you grow?
Tees Valley Business Compass have a range of grant schemes which provides up to 33% funding for business growth projects.
The funding and support available is for a range of different projects, including:
- Developing marketing strategies,
- Getting business online and found,
- Supplying energy efficiency product and services,
- Creating workforce training plans,
- Developing strategies to help work towards ISO Accreditation,
- Design and development of Management Information and CRM systems,
- Product and service development and design,
- Business process review and re-engineering,
- Strategy and succession planning,
- Overseas marketing strategy development activities and
- R&D - for product and services that improve broadband speeds*
- Capital Grant - example projects might include: purchase or lease of new premises, land and buildings, premises extension and fit-out, plant, equipment and machinery.
(*please note this is not an exhaustive list if you would like to know if your business growth project qualifies then it is best to speak to someone.)
If you would like to speak to someone about this please call (01429) 867677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org