YOU CAN EXPORT (Go Digital - Boost Your International Sales Online)
Department for International Trade North East host a series of workshops designed to grow your knowledge of all things international trade. From Intellectual Property to Managing Agents & Distributors we have something to suit your business needs. The November programme focuses on trading internationally online through e-Commerce and optimising your website to boost sales overseas.
On Tuesday 5th December 2017 8.30am - 12.30pm, DIT are hosting a practical event aimed at North East based businesses interested in trading internationally or wanting to increase their online presence for e-commerce overseas. The event will be held at:
2 Union Square
Join E-Commerce Adviser, Sue Beverley and Norma Foster Ltd for a taster session to enable you to begin selling internationally online for the first time or strengthen your online presence overseas. Take away hints and tips to use in day-to-day business.
At our free workshop you will:
- Identify your international customer needs and preferences.
- Learn how to generate more website traffic and quality leads from overseas markets.
- Gain a better understanding of international social media and how to tailor it to your audience.
- Identify practical next steps for your business and develop a digital action plan.
- Learn where to go for support on selling successfully into overseas markets.
Presented by the Department for International Trade in partnership with Norma Foster Limited, this workshop will show you simple ways to win more international business online and the opportunity to hear how other businesses have created a successful action plan.
You can book a place here.