Creative Fuse Tees Valley is here to help identify how SMEs and freelancers in the creative and cultural sectors complement and add value to each other, sharing best practice and encourage innovating ways of working.
As part of this new initiative, an open day is being held at Hartlepool Enterprise Centre on Tuesday 6th March 2018 between 2.00pm and 4.00pm and Hartlepool’s creative businesses are encouraged to attend.
You can book a place by sending an email to email@example.com or by contacting Hartlepool Enterprise Centre on 01429 867677.
Creative Fuse Tees Valley is here to support creative, cultural and heritage businesses in Tees Valley to grow through innovation. If you want to do new things in your business to create and improve services, products and processes, then they are here to help.
Business development support is free to creative SMEs and freelancers who are based in the Tees Valleys until December 2018. The project has multiple industry partners and several strands of activity to provide comprehensive support and advice.
There are many ways to get involved, including:
- Business innovation support and specialist advice such as one-to-one business consultancy
- Full-funded graduate placement programme delivered in a four week block and backed up by Teesside University academic expertise
- Innovation workshops on generating new ideas and turning them into action
- Access to facilities, including 3D printing, specialist testing equipment and lab space
- Support with introducing digital into your business