Land £20,000 per annum to let at Tofts Farm West Hartlepool.
Excellent hard surfaced secure land to let. Most recently used as a concrete batching plant though suitable for a range of industrial and storage uses (subject to planning). Site includes open sided aggregate storage shed and electricity distributed board building. Other buildings and structures currently on site will be removed at the end of the current tenant’s lease. Further buildings may be erected subject to landlord and statutory consents.
Location of the property: Land is within a long established industrial/ trading area in Hartlepool within 6 miles of the A19 and 3 miles with town centre. Nearby occupiers include: Exworld Technology, Liberty Steel, Stadium Group and a major engineering academy has recently been opened in the area.
- £20,000 per annum rent payable quarterly in advance
- 5 years term or multiplies thereof
- Tenant to be responsible for all repairs and insurance
- User storage compound or other uses but agreements
- Rent review 5 yearly upward only
For more details and all enquiries please use the contact details below:
- Information pack click here
- Contact: Philip Timmins MRICS Principal Estates Surveyor, Strategic Asset Management Department, Civic Centre, Victoria Road, Hartlepool TS24 8AY
- Telephone: 01429 523228
- Email: philip.timmins@Hartlepool.gov.uk