Financial Management for Small Businesses
Effective financial management is a critical part of running a growing business; and in a growing business you need financial management that helps you make informed decisions and measures the success of your business strategy.
This interactive half day workshop is designed for business start ups, owners and non-financial managers in small businesses who wish to review their current performance and examine ways of improving the financial performance and resilience of the business. It also provides an introduction to ways of financing business expansion.
Learning objectives are to:
- Give an overview of businses planning and budgeting
- How to review your current performance
- Think about changes you can make to improve business performance
- Understand how you can manage your business finances
- Gain an understanding of business taxation and compliance
- Find out how you can fund your business growth
Free parking is available at the Materials Processing Institute
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any questions regarding this Workshop, please contact the Institute at:
Tel: 01642 382000