We would like to monitor how you interact with this website so we may continue to improve it.
The former Post Office (GPO) building in Whitby Street is a centre for business start-ups in the creative industries sector within close proximity to Hartlepool Train Station and town centre.
Studio Spaces and Meeting Rooms
The former Post Office (GPO) building in Whitby Street is a centre for business start-ups in the creative industries sector within close proximity to Hartlepool Train Station and town centre. The centre offers a range of office and workshop space together with specialist business support. The facility offers flexible rental terms and competitive prices for the 28 units available, which are a combination of studios, offices, and workspaces, ranging from 13sqm to 172 sqm.
The BIS is located within the Innovation & Skills Quarter – a regeneration area that has seen significant recent investment to develop a creative industries quarter in and around Church Street.
- Flexible Tenancy Arrangements (Easy In, Easy Out)
- Stepped Rental Terms
- Variety of Office, Workshop, and Studio Space
- Two Fully Equipped Meeting/Conference Rooms available to hire
- High Speed Internet Connection & Telephone System
- Comprehensive WiFi Coverage
- Monitored CCTV and Alarm System
- Visitor Reception Area
- “The Atrium” – Social Space
- Shower and Changing Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Parking Available
If you wish to express an interest in unit availability, or have any enquiries such as meeting room capacity and pricing, please contact the BIS Team on (01429) 363150 or email email@example.com.