We would like to monitor how you interact with this website so we may continue to improve it.
Hartlepool Borough Council in partnership with Jobcentre Plus and the National Careers Service are able to offer a wide range of workforce support for businesses.
Potential support opportunities can include:
- Support to recruit new employees including work trials and pre-employability training programmes.
- Advice on recruiting traineeships, apprentices and apprenticeship grant schemes
- Information on training and support to upskill your existing workforce.
- Offering work experience and volunteering opportunities for local people.
- Bespoke events and sector specific workshops to support recruitment drives.
- Redundancy support and careers advice to employees.
- Information on how to support existing or employees with health conditions.
Contact the Hartlepool Enterprise Team for more details through (01429) 867677 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.